It has been a busy, busy week over here at iResQ. In fact, its been a huge past few months here. As I write this, we are receiving a massive shipment of repairs from customers all over the United States. I can see a HUGE stack of what appears to be iPads (first and second gen) in to be repaired and shipped, all today. Its amazing to think of how many iPad 2 repairs each of our techs have made. Along the same lines, the iPhone 4’s are rolling in just the same. If you think about it, iResQ is always first on the market to offer quality repairs for all of your Apple products. No wonder more people trust us to repair their Apple devices. Check out all of the reviews our customers have left us to catch a glimpse on what to expect when you send in your iPad or iPhone to iResQ for repair. You wont be disappointed.
Here is a list of some of our most popular repair services for the iPad and iPhone:
– iPad 2 Broken Glass/Digitizer Repair/Replacement (BLACK)
– iPad 2 Broken Glass/Digitizer Repair/Replacement (WHITE)
–iPhone 4 Broken Glass, Retina Display, LCD, and Digitizer Repair/Replacement Service (BLACK)
–iPhone 4 Broken Glass, LCD, Retina Display, and Digitizer Repair/Replacement Service (WHITE)
– Verizon iPhone 4 Broken Glass, LCD, Retina Display, and Digitizer Repair Service (BLACK)
– Verizon iPhone 4 Broken Glass, LCD, Retina Display, and Digitizer Repair/Replacement Service (WHITE)
And here are a few of our most popular Notebook repair services:
– MacBook (Late 2009) GLOSSY LED-Backlit Screen Repair/Replacement Service
– 13″ MacBook Pro (Aluminum Unibody) SAME DAY Glass Panel Repair/Replacement Service
– 15″ MacBook Pro (Aluminum Unibody) SAME DAY Glass Panel Repair/Replacement Service
– 13″ MacBook GLOSSY LCD SCREEN Repair/Replacement Service
Be sure to check our blog regularly as we will definitely be offering discounts and special prices on all of these repairs.
Moving on though, I hope you had time to watch Apple’s presentation at this year’s WWDC. There were a few very exciting things that Apple announced including its iOS 5 and OS X Lion, among other things. I am going to let our resident OS X expert, Eric, discuss the new features surrounding Apple’s newest version of its revolutionary OS and what it is going to mean. Regarding iOS 5, you can read all about it here. I am most exited about Notification Center, the updated Camera App, and PC Free.
Its been a hot past few days here and this weekend, I am very much looking forward to break out my meat smoker and engage in one of the best Kansas City Traditions ever, BBQ.
Until Next Time,