iResQ Complaints & Customer Testimonials: iPhone, iPad, iPod Repair
As you can see from the numerous customer testimonials available online, iResQ complaints are few and far between. Since 1994, iResQ has been in the business of performing fast and professional iPod, iPhone, laptop and other handheld technology repairs for our clients across North America. Our shipping process and overnight delivery options enable us to make repairs on your beloved technology with incredible speed and efficiency, then get your equipment back to you BEFORE you go into tech-withdrawal.
We appreciate your interest in our laptop and iPod repair services and delivery model. Understandably, you may have doubts about mailing broken iPods or other handhelds across the country to our Kansas City headquarters. We’re proud to tell you that iResQ complaints are as hard to come by as floppy discs or beta video tapes. We take pride in consummate customer service and our professional, certified repairs. However, for those who want more proof than just our word, please see the links below to find out what others have to say about the work we do – day-in and day-out – 52 weeks per year.
- Read about our A+ Reliability Report ranking from the Better Business Bureau here.
- Look at our customer reviews on RateItAll.com that discuss our strengths in customer service and technology repairs – earning iResQ a 4.85 out of 5 stars.
- Read our customer reviews from ResellerRatings.com that earned our iPod, iPhone, iPad and laptop repair services a 9.74 out of 10 rating. The people have spoken!
- Check out our Google reviews to see how our customers feel about various Apple repairs.
- Lastly, visit the iResQ Customers Testimonials page on our website to learn what more of our satisfied clients have to say about our services and pricing.
Again, thanks for taking the time to dig a little deeper about iResQ and the lack of iResQ complaints on the Internet. We look forward to providing you with a valuable service for as long as you own an iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple Notebook, or Mac Desktop, which we all hope is forever!