How to Know if You Need an iPhone 5 Headphone Jack Replacement
With the iPhone 5, the headphone jack and lightning connector are one in the same. For this reason, you may experience one of the following if iPhone 5 headphones are not working.
• When using headphones, you can only hear sound coming out of one side.
• The sound has static in it.
• When you tried to pull out the headphone jack, it broke inside of it.
• When you connect your iPhone 5 to the computer, it won’t sync.
• You know you got liquid inside of the connector.
• You can see the connector pins are bent inside.
About This iPhone 5 Repair Service
To fix any of these issues, send your iPhone 5 to us. We will replace the headphone jack and lightning connector and ship it back to you the same day we receive it.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the phone number above or email us. We offer a 90-day warranty and 30-day refund with every order.
Product SKU: P012713