iResQ Motherboard Repair Services
iResQ is currently servicing all motherboards for all laptops, desktops, tablets, graphic cards, PlayStation, Xbox, and much more.
Motherboard Repair Details:
• A complete free diagnosis is conducted on your device to determine the issue, and a determination is made to repair or replace your motherboard
• A quote is sent for approval before any repair is conducted
• After approval, the repair is completed as per the agreed service
• All relevant drivers (if any) for the repaired/replaced motherboard are installed to ensure you achieve optimal performance
• Finally, we will test your device to ensure our repair is performing as expected
What we need from you
The device you want us to repair for you, and the power cord and adapter if it is a laptop or an all-in-one desktop.
If you already have a replacement motherboard, please bring it in as well.
We will need your login credentials so that we can ensure drivers and Windows activation are taken care of.
Your Windows License Key may be required to activate Windows with the new motherboard.