iResQ Return Material Request (RMA) Form
**If you ordered a Powerbox, please keep your Powerbox for the duration of your warranty to be used again if you need to return your computer to our facility for warranty work.** In the unlikely event that you need to send an item back to us under warranty or for a refund (within the eligible period), you must fill out this form. We will not accept returns without an RMA being issued! You may only select one type of RMA (1. Repair, 2. Refund or 3. Exchange) per RMA request. For example, if you have one item you wish to return for a repair and another item from the same order that you wish to return for a refund, you will need to submit two separate RMA requests. Also note iResQ's hours of operation. Any RMA requestes submitted after hours will be responded to the following business day.
1. Repair - "My repaired Apple Portable is having issues!"
We're on it! If you had your Portable repaired with us and you now find it defective within our warranty period (most Portable repair warranties are 90 days or as indicated on your original invoice) you can select "My repaired Apple Portable is having issues!" below, explain in detail what issues have arisen since we repaired it. Please note that we warrant ONLY the item(s) that we installed and we DO NOT cover any failures other than the repairs we originally performed. Also, you must use the original packaging (PowerBox) or similar packaging when returning your unit under warranty for your return to be processed. Ideally, you should use your PowerBox to ensure no additional damages occur while in transit and we will provide you with a free FedEx Ground Shipping Label to ship the Portable back to us.
- You can return your defective Apple Portable within it's original iResQ warranty period (usually 90 days, unless otherwise specified on your original invoice) with approval from a department manager and with the FedEx Email label we provide you.
- In all valid RMA Repair cases you must return the item to us with the FedEx Email Label we provide you. We will replace the failed warranty component and send it back to you at our expense.
- In the event that we receive your Apple Portable back under warranty and we find that there are additional repairs needed and/or that the original components installed are NOT defective, we will contact you immediately.
- For a complete list of our Terms and Conditions, please click here.
2. Refund - "I'd like to return my item for a refund!"
No problem! An RMA Refund is a request for a refund of the purchase price of an item. If you want a refund on an item that you purchased within the last 30 days from iResQ, you can select "I'd like to return my item for a refund!" below.
- You can return any product within 30 Days of receipt for a full refund (labor and shipping charges are not included). If we find that an item is damaged, mis-installed, or altered in any way, you may not be eligible for a refund.
- In all refund cases, we do not refund shipping charges.
- We do not charge any restocking fees.
- To read our complete Return Policy, please click here.
3. Warranty Exchange - "My product has failed within warranty and I need an exchange!"
We can handle that! An RMA Exchange is a request for an exchange of an item that you purchased from iResQ that has failed or is now defective under it's warranty period. If you require an exchange on the item that you purchased and it is still under it's original iResQ warranty, you can select "My product has failed within warranty and I need an exchange!" below.
- You can exchange any defective product within it's original iResQ warranty period (usually 90 days, unless otherwise specified on your original invoice) as long as the item is not damaged, mis-installed, or altered in any way, otherwise you may not be eligible for an exchange.
- In all warranty exchange cases you must return the item to us and we will exchange the defective item and send it back to you at our expense.
- To read our complete Warranty Policy, please click here.
iResQ, 15346 S. Keeler St., Olathe, Kansas 66062 USA
1 (888) 447-3728