You may have seen us and our famous iPod repair service here or there!
iResQ has been the forerunner in the iPod, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and PowerBook repair business, and our Kansas operation has featured in several articles and blogs around the globe.
Listed below are a few links and references to these independent articles for your enjoyment. There's some interesting stuff here!
- iResQ on the New York Times!
- iResQ on Wikipedia.
- iResQ on BBB.
- Check us out on Youtube!
- Check us out on iResQ Apple Repair on CNet!
- Charles Passy, of the Wall Street Journal, compared iResQ's repair services to other big box retailers, such as Best Buy's Geek Squad, in Wall Street Journal's website!
- We were recently in the Chicago Tribune!
- You may have read about our repair capabilities in the New York Times
- Here is another article mentioning us in the New York Times
- Yet another New York Times article on iResQ!.
- And here is the final New York Times article referencing the "Q" and our premier laptop repair service!
- WIRED Magazine's"Pumping Up the Power of the iPod" article mentions how iResQ (then known as iPod ResQ) can replace your iPod's battery and other malfunctioning parts.
- Here, the Washington Post explains how iResQ can inject new life into your dead iPod.
- We love Macworld magazine here at iResQ. So it was a delight to be mentioned in this article on their website!
- Featured in the paperback copies of Tech TV's Secrets of the iPod and iTunes,iPod Fan Book, and iPod & iTunes: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition!
- We were in the April '05 issue of GQ magazine!
- Our favorite, the Fox4 News...
- Take a look at our press releases!